BECOME A SPONSOR
Geneva Winterfest is a time for Ashtabula and Lake county residents to get out of the house an shake off the winter blues. Winterfest is a festival of indoor and outdoor activities designed for family-friendly fun where everything is FREE.
Keeping Winterfest a free cure for cabin fever is only possible with the support of our community sponsors. As we plan for Winterfest 2018, we hope your business or organization will consider supporting the many fun indoor and outdoor activities at Winterfest.
2018 is an exciting year for Winterfest. Indoor fun includes the NEW ultimate Lego build event at the American Legion Hall, and a NEW kids talent show at the Geneva Community Center. More than 50 courts from festivals across Ohio have been invited to the Miss Winterfest brunch and parade. Outdoors, we will have ice carvings, horse drawn carriage rides, the popular Chili Cook Off, and GOTL businesses are participating with a build your own hot chocolate bar at the Depot Street Parking Lot. People can get creative (and social) with the Giant Eagle Cookie Decorating Contest at the Geneva Community Center.
We hope to see your business or organization’s name as the sponsor of one of these extraordinary events!
- Promotional table set up at the Chili Cook Off
- Most prominent ad in official festival brochure
- Most prominent logo placement on banner at the Chili Cook Off
- Most prominent sponsorship name recognition in all press releases related to events
- Most prominent logo placement on the NEW Winterfest website
- Prominent ad in official festival brochure
- Prominent logo placement on banner at the Chili Cook Off
- Prominent sponsor name recognition in all press releases related to events
- Prominent logo placement on the NEW Winterfest website
- Business name listed in official festival brochure
- Business name listed on banner at the Chili Cook Off
- Name recognition in all press releases related to events
- Logo placement on the NEW Winterfest website
SIGN UP AND WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
If you’d prefer to download a form and submit it by mail or in person, click the button below.